- Registering publishing activities
- Information support of Research, Development and Innovation Council (VaVaI)
- InCites – an analytical tool for the evaluation of science and research
- ResearcherID and ORCID
Registering publishing activities
Pursuant to Rector´s Directive 21R/2011 "Registering publishing and other professional activities", the author will complete the electronic registration form in the OBD system within 30 days of achieving the result (i.e. publishing the work); the OBD form is available through the INIS information system.
The University Library records the publishing activities of the UWB workers in the ALEPH system and compiles the statistical results needed. Full-text-versions are to be submitted to the appropriate specialized library. The author submits a copy of the full text in a readable form, including visible page numbering. This copy must also include a copied cover sheet, colophon, or page containing the publishing details, i.e. ISBN or ISSN, publisher name, place and year of publication
The Library Branch in Bory - for Faculty of Applied Sciences, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Philosophy and Arts, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Ladislav Sutnar´s Faculty of Design and Art, New Technologies – Research Centre, Institut of Applied language Studies, Rector's office, ICT Centre, Institute of Life-long Education
- contact person: Bc. Š. Klasnová
- tel.: 377637854
- e-mail: email@example.com
The Library of the Faculty of Education
- contact person: M. Eliášková
- tel.: 377637731
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Library of the Faculty of Philosophy and the Faculty of Law
- contact person: Bc. L. Hajšmanová
- tel.: 377637743
- e-mail: email@example.com
The Library of the Faculty of Health Care Studies
- contact person: J. Martínková
- tel.: 377637788
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Library of the Faculty of Economics in Cheb
- contact person: J. Tomanová
- tel.: 377637760
- e-mail: email@example.com
Publications by UWB workers or UWB workplaces can be searched directly in the ALEPH on-line catalogue. Full texts of publications are stored for on-site study in libraries.
Information support of Research, Development and Innovation Council (VaVaI)
The Principles for the Evaluation of Research Organizations since 2017 were approved by the Government at its 107th session of 8 February 2017, and the approved principles will be gradually implemented over the following three years.
Databases for R&D&I support
- WEB OF KNOWLEDGE - database for R&D&I evaluation
- SCOPUS - database for R&D&I evaluation
- Overview of published results of UWB workers in the Web of Science and Scopus databases
- citation according to the new ISO 690 Standard – the ISO 690 Standard is available for on-site study in the library branches and reading rooms of the UL; in the Library Branch in Bory, it is also available in an on-line version.
- generator of citations
InCites – an analytical tool for the evaluation of science and research
InCites 2.0 works with data from the Web of Science™ Core Collection. It serves as an analytical tool for determining productivity and interpreting the results of scientific activities in academic and non-academic environments. It enables the creation of analyses and comparative outputs in national and international contexts.
Accessible at: http://incites.thomsonreuters.com (for UWB, within the scope of IP addresses)
To work with InCites, you need to register or use your access to the Web of Science. In case of doubt, please contact Mgr. Miroslava Pourova at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ResearcherID and ORCID
Presentation „How to Create a ResearcherID and ORCID“
The presentation “How to create a ResearcherID and ORCID” can be downloaded here (PowerPoint presentation).