Přejít k obsahu
Rights and duties of an employee
- An UWB employee will become a University Library user after registering his/her JIS card.
- The JIS card is non-transferable and the employee presents it every time he/she enters the University Library (UL).
- If an employee ceases to use the UL services (termination of employment or other reasons), he/she is obliged to return the borrowed items and settle any outstanding financial obligations. The UL will issue a confirmation of settlement upon request.
- The employee is obliged to obey the Rules and Regulations of the University Library of UWB.
- All rights and duties of a UWB employee are detailed in the Rules and Regulations of the University Library of UWB (Czech only).