Search services are available to users when searching for publications according to the subject-matter and formal specifications (subject-matter, time restriction, language, type of document, etc.). The result of a search is an inventory of records of documents or parts thereof. The UL provides search services for scientific and professional purposes according to specializations and specific tasks of individual UWB workplaces, using all information sources it has available.
- Search services are provided on the basis of requests submitted in person, by post or via an electronic request form. All requests must always be confirmed in writing.
- As part of search services, the Library provides methodological assistance to users when searching in databases.
- Search services provided to students are restricted only to the form of methodological assistance.
- Search services are available free of charge to all UWB employees.
- Search services for the professional public are subject to charges according to the valid Price List. These services are paid directly at the time the search is submitted to the user; users receive a confirmation of payment.
The Library Branch in Bory
The Library of the Faculty of Philosophy and the Faculty of Law
- Bc. Kristina Rumpíková, tel. 377371959, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Library of the Faculty of Education
- Mgr. Marcela Sedláková, tel. 377637731, email@example.com